1. Said nice things about Mimmo. When that guy asked me to tell him what I thought of Mimmo in Italian, my response should have been two words; "Troppo giovane".
2. Started pretending I can add and subtract. I. Cannot. Balance a checkbook. It's online banking for me, baby!
3. Told a certain person he could come see me. We weren't just on different continents, we were on different planes of existence.
4. Started Tweeting. 'Cause now, even though I rarely tweet; I still think about tweeting when I'm not tweeting.
5. Finished my screenplay. Um...'cause I don't exactly know what to do with myself...hence, the blog.
6. Left when the vet told me I shouldn't stay while he put down my cat. I promised her I'd be with her. There will always be a blank space where I should find the end of our lives together.
7. Had root canal. Whoof!
8. Started watching The Bachelor again. They pullllled me back in.
9. Been at my brother's funeral. It was a circus.
10. Let my mother co-opt my relationship with my niece. I was very ill at the time, but I should have fought harder to have her brought to see me.
11. Heard the song, 'I Shot The Sheriff'. The version which continues to play in my head is a really bad rendition by an American Idol hopeful. Yikes.
12. Tried sushi. I had no idea how much I'd love it; or how much I'd miss it now that I have nooo money.
13. Been exposed to the Thursday Thirteen. Now I'm completely hooked.
Tags: thursday thirteen, meme, death, siblings, italy, cfs, cfids, regret
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants